Is the World this colourful? Or has Covid 19 painted it?
How is love defined by God? 1 Corinthians 13 gives a description, but I think the answer is found in John 3:16, that 1 Peter 3 also expects from the husband to his wife.
This space is dedicated to describe RELATIONSHIP - with respect to the Tree of Life vs the Tree of Knowledge (Good and Evil).
26 March 1946 - 19 May 2020 (aged 74) Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Religion : human beings’ relation to that which they regard as holy, sacred, absolute, spiritual, divine, or worthy of especial reverence. ref : www.britannica.com
When you discuss "religion', you need to explore from
1. Origin - where do you come from
2. Meaning of life
4. Destiny - where do you go after you die
When you answer a question - you have to understand who (the questioner) is asking the question! Agree to Disagree - don't attack the person, focus on the process! 1 Peter 3:15 (revere God, explain hope from Scripture, be gentle and respectful).
Relationship between Body and Soul
- the soul goes into crisis and then uses the body to express that crisis
If you know that someone loves you, you develop the trust of the person
- Trust is the basis of relationship - your body will respond to what your soul is thinking/feel
August 10, 1953 (age 66) Panama
I am a spiritual being, I have a soul (intellect, emotion, will) and live in a body (5 senses - eyes to see, ears to hear, tongue to taste, hand to touch/feel, and nose to smell).
- my soul animates my body parts
- when I am happy (emotionally good), by face light up
Four Things Women Want From A Man