Healthy hair care effect
- Nourishing / Shining effect
- Rich, Voluminous hair
- Prevent hair from UV damage
Expiry - 3 years after manufacturing date.
Father'S DAY 2013 - This may be the Gift for Dad!
Lumina magic S - DIY to turn grey/white hair to dark color.
- no longer needing to spend long hours on the salon chair
- after one week - grey hairs start to show; now you can just 'touch up' in the comfort of your home.
- easy to use
- look into the mirror every morning and enjoy the 'new you' looking back at you!
Make Father's Day so special that he will remember it to be such a special day!
- get his grey hair dark brown
- let MOm be shocked at how youthful he looks
1. No Skin Irritation! - Contains vegetable hair nutrients - Keep hair healthy
2. Just apply like a cream - Don’t need to wash hair after use
3. Easy self dye - Turn grey hairs dark
4. Long lasting color - Approximately 28 days - Long lasting against shampooing
Need no washing after application!
FAQ - Frequently Ask Questions
Don't believe the lies that we have to look grey as we mature!
..at least, not if you don't want to. HOW?
The Word says - Be Transformed by the Renewal of Your Mind .ie,.. Change the way You Think!
Lumina magic S is patented to give you the freedom to choose - to stay grey or look great with dark brown hair.
Oops ... nowadays, the young are also growing grey hairs from Stress, food we eat, air we breathe ... there is no end.
This man says : I am going to have a ball! and you can't stop me!
Test 1 (Primary Irritation Potential)
.. to determine by epidermal contact the primary irritation potential of a test specimen (Lumina magic S).
Test 2 (Primary Irritation Potential)
.. to determine by epidermal contact the primary irritation potential of a test specimen (Silver Sulfate 0.8% Solution).
Test 3 (Bacterial Reverse Mutation Assay)
.. to evaluate if the test articles would induce a mutagenic response in four different strains of Salmonella typhimurium, namely TA 98, TA 100, TA 1535, TA 1537 and E. coli WP2 uvrA.
Test 4 (Acute Oral Toxicity (JMHW)
.. to determine the oral toxicity of the test article in rats at a dosage of (2) grams per kilogram of body weight.
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; 'as is' and 'as available' basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.