** Our product is sold in HK to a group of cancer patients in their 50s. Safe to use.
Healthy hair care effect
- Nourishing / Shining effect
- Rich, Voluminous hair
- Prevent hair from UV damage
Brochure below (click for large image)
1. No Skin Irritation! - Contains vegetable hair nutrients - Keep hair healthy
2. Just apply like a cream - Don’t need to wash hair after use
3. Easy self dye - Turn grey hairs dark
4. Long lasting color - Approximately 28 days - Long lasting against shampooing
This cream is gentle to hair and skin. Silver does not cause skin allergy.
The mechanism which turn grey/white hair dark brown.
When the silver ion 'dissolved in water' is exposed to light, it will change to Metal Silver particulates.
By absorbing part ofhte light, the Silver granule which is on the surface of the hair turns to dark-brown.
This is a Patented Japanese approach to turns grey hair dark!
Definitely different from others! That's why it is patented!
Alkaline chemicals, such as diamine system dye, Para Feni range amine, or toluene 2 and 5 diamine, and amonia and hydrogen peroxide (oxidizer) are not used in this product.
Advantages of using Lumina magic S
1. Easy to change the color or grey/white hair
- No need to combine with other liquid.
2. Easy to get dark brown color, and remains intact after repeated hair-wash, shampoo.
3. No acrid smell. No harm to hair or skin.
4. Easy to protect hair health
- Provide lustrous and moisturize the hair
Here's the Video breakdown to ease understanding about Lumina magic S - patented Photosensitive Hair Cream; manufactured and packaged in Japan - Quality you can Trust.
o How it works
o The results you expect
o Quick and Easy to use - COMB
o Quick and Easy to use - HAND
o Quick and Easy to use - Touch Up
How does Lumina magic S Photosensitive Hair Cream works! The FULL Video Presentation.
- Apply once or twice a day for 2 days, thereafter apply as and when grey hairs grow.
- Apply once or twice more if the color does not show up evenly.
- Do not wash hair right after applying the cream. Wait 5-6 hours later.
- Wash your hands clean after applying the cream.
- Wipe the stains on skin using tissue
- Color will develop better with 30 minutes exposure to direct light after application.
• Do not apply too much at once
• Color will not develop well in a dark area
• Color will develop slow if you use it after having a perm
• Do not mix the lumina cream with other dye
• Test before use if you have any scar on your scalp
• Immediately wash off if it gets in to eye.
- Contact your doctor if you continue to get irritation.
• Do not keep it under direct light
• Certified ICD
• Silver nano combines with hair makes hair brown-black
• There can be some smell of oil but that is harmless and will go away in a while
• Bleach the hair if you are going to have your hair dyed after using Lumina magic S.
WATER - DIMETHICONE - CETYL ALCOHOL
- CYCLOMETHICONE - SORBITAN STEARAE
- SILVER SULFATE - PEG-45 STERATE -
STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE - SULPHUR -
CITRIC ACID - GLYCERYL STEARATE - PEG-75 STERATE - STEARETH – 20 - CETEARETH – 20 - FENTIANA LUTEA EXTRACT - METHYLPARABEN - BISABOLOL
- No allergic/stimulus ingredients
- No damage to hair
- Prevent hair damage from UV
FAQ - Frequently Ask Questions
Don't believe the lies that we have to look grey as we mature!
..at least, not if you don't want to. HOW?
The Word says - Be Transformed by the Renewal of Your Mind .ie,.. Change the way You Think!
Lumina magic S is patented to give you the freedom to choose - to stay grey or look great with dark brown hair.
Oops ... nowadays, the young are also growing grey hairs from Stress, food we eat, air we breathe ... there is no end.
This man says : I am going to have a ball! and you can't stop me!
Life can be more fun if you look at it POSITIVELY!
Test 1 (Primary Irritation Potential)
.. to determine by epidermal contact the primary irritation potential of a test specimen (Lumina magic S).
Test 2 (Primary Irritation Potential)
.. to determine by epidermal contact the primary irritation potential of a test specimen (Silver Sulfate 0.8% Solution).
Test 3 (Bacterial Reverse Mutation Assay)
.. to evaluate if the test articles would induce a mutagenic response in four different strains of Salmonella typhimurium, namely TA 98, TA 100, TA 1535, TA 1537 and E. coli WP2 uvrA.
Test 4 (Acute Oral Toxicity (JMHW)
.. to determine the oral toxicity of the test article in rats at a dosage of (2) grams per kilogram of body weight.
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; 'as is' and 'as available' basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.