Tumeric Essential Oil - immune health, due to its antiseptic, anti-microbial, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic qualities.
Turmeric essential oil is derived from the root of the turmeric plant, which bears the scientific name Curcuma longa, and has been an important part of traditional medicine practice for thousands of years.
- and has a huge range of health benefits and uses,
- the alpah curcumene found in turmeric essential oil comes in very high concentrations, and is the main anti-inflammatory substance in this oil.
- soothe inflammation associated with arthritis, gout, headaches, muscle pain, joint disorders and various chronic diseases throughout the body, including gastrointestinal inflammation.
- it not only boosts the metabolism, but also promotes heart health by reducing platelet aggregation in the arteries and blood vessels. This can allow for better circulation of blood in the body, and thus more oxygenation and nutrient delivery to the areas of the body that need it most.
- the powerful active ingredients can offer serious support to your body’s natural defenses.
Detoxify the Body
- can also stimulate urination, as a diuretic substance, which further speeds the release of excess toxins, fats and salts from the body.
Improve Allergic Response
- improve the body’s ability to respond accurately to allergens.
- More specifically, this essential oil can reduce the severity of allergic reactions by regulating the immune response.
- lowering blood pressure, reducing inflammation, and stimulating the growth of new red blood cells.
- helping to avoid neurodegenerative diseases and dementia, as well as Alzheimer’s disease. Inhaling this oil is particularly effective for a boost to memory, focus and concentration.
- blends nicely with ginger, cinnamon, grapefruit, ylang ylang essential oils
- Google and find out more on how to blend and benefit from this super natural oil that God has given us!
Do Not Consume!
**Always test a small amount of essential oil first for sensitivity or allergic reaction.
**Always consult your physician if you have doubt!
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.