TEA TREE Essential Oil - a must-have oil to keep on hand for a wide array of applications.
Tea tree oil can be used as a cure for almost all tropical infections and diseases.
- It is invariably found in almost the households of Australia, particularly those that have small children.
- The healing and disinfectant properties make it a wonder drug that also boosts your immunity.
- Not meant to be ingested.
- It can improve some of the dangerous bacterial infections found in the tropics. Wounds, which are prone to contracting bacterial infections in this region, can be effective and protective using this oil.
- It can kill and keep away certain microbes (protozoa) which are responsible for causing severe tropical fevers.
- helps cure viral infections like the common cold, influenza, mumps, measles, and pox.
- provides relief from cough, cold, bronchitis and congestion. It can be rubbed on the chest and inhaled while sleeping,
or a drop can be placed on the pillow so it can do its magical work at night, and you can wake up feeling much better in the morning.
- It is effective against insects as well. Tea tree oil is an efficient insect deterrent and insect killer.
- Tea tree oil can be a wise preventative choice as it is an excellent antiseptic. It can be applied directly on the wounds, boils, sores, cuts or certain eruptions, including insect bites and stings, to protect them from infections.
- Dandruff, Acne, Sinus infections
- blends well with Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme essential oils.
- Google and find out more on how to blend and benefit from this super natural oil that God has given us!
Do Not Consume!
**Always test a small amount of essential oil first for sensitivity or allergic reaction.
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.