Palma Rosa Essential Oil - immune health, due to its antiseptic, anti-microbial, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic qualities.
Palma Rosa oil, also known as Cymbopogon martini, which helps treat dry skin, most frequently used for skin care because of its moisturizing properties.
- and has a huge range of health benefits and uses,
- relieving stress, anxiety, and nervous exhaustion, and alleviating arthritis and rheumatism when massaged onto the affected areas.
Inflammation and Dehydration
- can assist in preventing inflammation and quelling dehydration
- antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
- therefore, whether the fever is due to either viral or bacterial infection, this oil can help you cool it down and soothe your system.
- when used in aromatherapy treatments, Palma Rosa oil relaxes the muscles and nerves, fights depression, fatigue, anxiety, anger and nervousness, while also having an uplifting effect on the mind.
- blends nicely geranium, bergamot, rosemary, lime and ylang-ylang blend
- Google and find out more on how to blend and benefit from this super natural oil that God has given us!
Do Not Consume!
**Always test a small amount of essential oil first for sensitivity or allergic reaction.
**Always consult your physician if you have doubt!
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.