Vanilla Essential Oil (Vanilla Planifolia) -
- antioxidant properties, anti-depressant, reduces fever, blood circulation, digestion problem, relieves muscle pain.
Vanilla planifolia is a species of vanilla orchid. It is native to Mexico and Central America, and is one of the primary sources for vanilla flavouring, due to its high vanillin content.
This oil has been extracted from vanilla beans using carbon dioxide under high pressure. However, vanilla CO2 is extremely expensive. It is very thick (sometimes even almost solid!), but it blends well in carrier oils and can be diffused (unlike Vanilla Oleoresin).
Color and Odor : Dark brown thick liquid, powdery family - Vanilla, Sweet, Pod.
- Neutralizes free radicals and protects the body from wear and tear, infections
- It also repairs the damage already done to the body and stimulates repair.
Promotes sexual arousal
- This oil stimulates the secretion of certain hormones like testosterone and estrogen which help bring about regular sexual behavior and promotes sexual arousal.
Slow growth of bad cells
- comes from its antioxidant properties.
- The free radicals or oxidants do not only damage tissues but prevent or slow down growth of bad cells
- Being a sedative, it also reduces inflammation from fevers
- is an effective antidepressant and mood lifter.
- This is one of the biggest advantages of vanilla’s powerful aroma
- The flavor alone is so pleasingly sweet and soothing that everyone from toddlers to seniors enjoys the flavor.
- It soothes all types of inflammation and hyperactivity in the systems of the body, including the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous, and excretory systems.
- Relaxing and calming effects on the brain and the nerves that provide relief from anxiety, anger, and restlessness.
- blends well with the essential oils of orange, lemon, neroli, jojoba, chamomile, lavender, and sandalwood.
Do Not Consume!
**Always test a small amount of essential oil first for sensitivity or allergic reaction.
**Always consult your physician if you have doubt!
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.